Thursday, October 4, 2012

Disney sea wasn't as fun as I thought but still really awesome

Yesterday we went to Disney sea together, I was really really looking forward to it, but that weather wasn't that great so I was a bit worried. Me and Toral went to Tower of Terror first, we can hear people scream from far away, but when we actually get to go on the ride, it wasn't terrifying at all, that was a bit of dispointment. We mainly hanging out at the journey to the center of the earth mountain area, because it was really rainy during the day. I went on a few of other rides on my own, but we mainly covered everything at Disney sea by 4:00 pm. It rained most of the day, and all our shoes are completely soaking wet!! We just set in the restaurant and talk for about 3 hours. At 8:00 there was a night show, it went on for about 20 mins, I taped the whole show, I think that was the best part of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment