Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sensoji

So after a long tiring day at Disney Sea yesterday, we went to Sensoji Temple to look around. Sensoji was absolutely amazing, I think it's one of the best temples I've been to so far. Cherry joined us as we took 3trains to get there. At the entrance of Sensoji there was lots of markets selling things like fans, keychains and chopsticks and so on. Sensoji was red and black and the architecture was amazing.For lunch we ate monjyayaki and had shaved ice. The day was so hot that we needed cooling down. Cherry even decided to buy a shaved ice machine but thankfully didn't go ahead with the purchase.
It's my second to last day with my host family today and am really going to miss them. I don't know what I would have done with out their careful planning and their help. Japan so far has been awesome but just as hot. I can't wait for more to come.
Toral

1 comment: