Friday, September 28, 2012

28 September, visit to Japanese high school!

Japan so far has been amazing! The people here are so kind and I'm sure everyone would agree that every minute as been incredible. Today we went to Ono gakeun, a private girls school. My host sister attends this school and told me all about it. We had a tea ceremony to start with, some of us found it a little hard to sit on the floor, but the ladies dressed up and the ceremony itself was lovely. After that we did fun Japanese activities with the girls, things such as dancing and games. Our visit to the school was concluded by poi making. We then did flower decorating at the sifa building, I presented my flowers to my host mum as she loves roses, or bara as they call it here. For dinner today we had okonomiyaki, they're Japanese styled pancakes that I helped make. Tomorrow we will go to Tokyo tower. So far, everything had been wonderful and im looking forward to the rest of my time here

Shantrelle

No comments:

Post a Comment