Saturday, September 29, 2012

Thursday September 27th

yesterday, is spent the day with my host family.my sister, mother, brother and cousin and i went to tokyo disneyland. it was an exciting, fun-filled day of constant rides, only stopping once to have lunch at a fancy cafe called the eastside cafe. we had our meals served in courses, i had a salad, then bread, then a delicious pasta with pine nuts (my favourite). my favourite ride was space mountain, so we went on it twice. i also liked splash mountain despite having water chucked on my face. one thing i noticed about Tokyo Disneyland was the effort put into designs and the attention to detail. rides such as the pirates of the Caribbean ride had very detailed back rounds in which the characters moved in a very human like way, at one point i thought it was an actor! while waiting in line for rides(which can take a long time, especially for someone as impatient as waiting in line for rides(which can take a long time, especially for someone as impatient as me) i in line for rides(which can take a long time, especially for someone as impaintent as me) i ate caramel popcorn, from a container my host mum brought me which hangs around your neck and can be folded down to make it smaller. my host family were very accommodating and let me choose all the rides we went on, even if they didn't host family were very acomadating and let me choose all the rides we went on, even if they didnt like it!it was amusing to see my host brother and cousin on the merry go round, the seat belts too small to fit any of us. overall, i had an awesome experience yesterday, leaving me so tired i slept on the way home!

No comments:

Post a Comment