Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Diary of Awesome: Day One

Japanese People. Japanese people EVERYWHERE.

We made it to Japan, good job us!

So, Alys is here to type up her bad diary entry from today!

Day One,
Yay, Japan! I`m really excited! There was another school group at the airport, turns out they`re coming to Tokyo aswell!

We were at gate 4, which was the same gate I was at when I went to Australia. How nostalgic! 

Can`t seem to find the rubbish bin, I`m having to store all my rubbish in my bag....

I wonder if three hours sleep is enough to get me through the first day?

They didn`t have any anime on the plane! I watched a Japanese drama instead. I cried three times. What I wuss.

Slippers. Slippers on a PLANE! You Japanese people are geniuses.

`Life`s too long to spend it with someone else` - Note to self: Community is AWESOME!

Pride. That`s what I felt after I ate half my carrots AND broccoli. Oh yea! If only you could see me now Mum! Oh yea, Note to Self; Plane coleslaw is horrible.
Also, I`m a slow eater.
And Thor is very cute.

Oh wow, we can see Japan out the window! My life is complete.

I lied.
Japanese People.
Japanese people EVERYWHERE.
Speaking JAPANESE.
NOW my life is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment