Wednesday, September 26, 2012

First Reactions!


 I expected to experience a massive culture shock arriving in Japan, and during the first day especially, but in the end it wasn't so bad. The one thing that has had the most effect on me since I arrived in Japan would have to be the hot humid climate, I slept ontop of my sheets the first night here.
  I find it funny that since we have arrived we have had pizza three times, here I was thinking I'd be living off nothing but unfamiliar foods. Don’t get me wrong, we've had alot of Japanese food since we've got here and I'm yet to try somthing I dislike.
 The highlight of today for me would have to be the reunion, even though I personally wasn't reuniting with anyone. I met alot of new people and it turned out to be heaps of fun even though alot of us were pretty tired after the second long day in a row. Even though we are tired I would say we are all trying to make the most of it while we are here!
10/10 so far!
 Sorry if there are any typo's, It's been a long few days. >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment